I was constantly receiving large amount of emails from one of my server with following details:
Time: Mon Jun 25 02:48:03 2012 -0400 Account: xxxxxxxx Resource: Virtual Memory Size Exceeded: 238 > 100 (MB)
This was showing that this is due to excessive use of memory, I have tried to restrict memory size to 100 MB but after doing that several websites on server has stopped responding. So I increase memory limit again and move to CSF to resolve the issue as these emails were sent by CSF/LFD.
I was fedup with these email as I was almost receiving 5 to 8 emails per minute so when i came back from weekend there were 2500+ emails in my inbox.
1. Login into WHM panel.
3. Go to Firewall Configuration
4. Go to PT_USERMEM and modify its limit to “0″ if you want to disable the limit or increase memory significantly.
Restart CSF/ LFD and its done, Now you will not receive ”Excessive Resource Usage” Warning emails.
Incoming search terms:
- cpanel virtual memory size exceeded
- cpanel virtual memory size excessive resource
- bulk Email png images
- stop receiving lfd cpanel mails
- sftp excessive usage csf
- mass email;
- lfd excessive resource usage virtual memory size
- how to turn off Excessive resource usage:
- Excessive resource usage Virtual Memory Size lfd